• To bring together key organizations and leaders in the United States Health Freedom movement;
• To experience an egalitarian gathering of autonomous and diverse leaders, where leaders communicate face to face in a large round (Congress-style format);
• To increase collaboration and inspire each other to unity and solidarity;
• To identify top health freedom issues and topics that are impacting health freedom;
• To find areas of common ground and pass resolutions;
• To work together to identify strategies for enhanced health freedom; and to celebrate the health freedom movement and give awards honoring successful organizations and leaders.
Our 11th Year
The 2016 United States Health Freedom Congress will be the 11th national health freedom gathering hosted by NHFC, including: three National Health Freedom Conferences (2003, 2004, and 2005); the World Health Freedom Assembly (2006); the United States Health Freedom Assembly and Leadership Training (2007); the Reconvening of the US Health Freedom Assembly (2008) and the United States Health Freedom Congress (2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015). Similar to former Assemblies, the Congress will be facilitated by NHFC Moderators, Documentarians, and Parliamentarians. During the convened Congress, Voting Members will be seated at tables in the format of a large circle, each table with microphone, to facilitate productive discussions in a face-to-face manner.